Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Recipe #97: Oreo Double Chocolate Muffins

Oreo Double Chocolate Muffins
On the advice of a friend, I took a step back to the "O" muffins list for this week's muffins, Oreo Double Chocolate Muffins, taken from the website, Tastes of Lizzy T. Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of the ones I made, so I'm including the photo from the website.

They look delicious, and they were! They were quite sweet, which was fine with me, but at least one of my tasters thought they were a little too sweet (although with a nice texture). I did not add the powdered sugar on top, but otherwise followed the recipe.

I would probably make these again, but perhaps only for a special occasion as the calorie count was high.

I rate these 5 out of 5 for taste an texture.

Next: Back to "P" muffins with Pear Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment