Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Recipe #96: Peanut Butter Muffins

Peanut Butter Muffins
Peanut Butter Muffins are next on the list of "P" muffins. On the internet, there were a variety of recipes for Peanut Butter Muffins. Some of them had chocolate chips, a combination which many people like, but I do not, so I chose a recipe that was just peanut butter, Peanut Butter Muffins, from the website Real Simple.

The recipe seemed simple enough, alright, but the results were not that wonderful. I'm not sure why, but they came out kind of gummy and not very flavorful. It might have been because I used natural peanut butter, which was itself kind of gummy. But whatever the reason, I was disappointed that they tasted like bread with peanut butter on it. My tasters were in agreement, although they thought they were okay, for the most part. I won't be making them again, at any rate.

Rating: 3 out of 5

Next on the "P" list:  Pear Muffins!


No comments:

Post a Comment