Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Recipe #95: Peach Muffins

Spiced Peach Muffins
For the first of the "P" additions to the 201 Recipes book, I chose Peach Muffins. I got this recipe for Spiced Peach Muffins from the King Arthur Flour website.

I didn't get a photo of the ones I made, so I'm using the one the website had for the muffins. 

The recipe yield was two dozen, but I decided to cut it in half and made one dozen. The muffins were quite spicy, which was nice, but since I didn't have the fresh peaches called for in the recipe, I used canned peaches, which made the muffins a little bit too mushy. They tasted alright, but they were a tad bland, I think. My tasters liked them well enough, but I won't be making these again.

Rating: 4 out of 5

Next "P" treat: Peanut Butter Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment