Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Recipe #94: Orange Poppyseed Muffins

Orange Poppy Seed Muffins
Another "O" recipe! These muffins were made from a recipe I found on the website, Well-Plated by Erin. They are called Orange Muffins with Poppy Seeds, and they turned out wonderful!

There were plenty of poppy seeds and lots of orange flavor. I didn't change too much in this recipe--just used regular plain yogurt for the Greek yogurt, and instead of using confectioner's sugar on the glaze, I used granulated sugar and made a syrup of sorts. That really added to the muffins. I've found that I don't care for the metallic taste of powdered sugar so I've stopped using it. My tasters really enjoyed these. They were sweet and rich textured. I would make these again, for sure!

Well, we've come to the end of the "O" treats, so we're moving on to the "Ps"!

Rating: 5 out of 5

Next recipe: 

No comments:

Post a Comment