Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Recipe #72: Honey-Graham Muffins

Honey-Graham Muffins
This recipe in the 201 Muffins book called for graham flour (as well as corn flour, which I ignored). It turns out that graham flour is the same as whole wheat pastry flour (who knew?), but I did buy some graham flour. The recipe I ended up using was Healthy Whole Wheat & Honey
Applesauce Muffins, from the website Five Heart Home. That recipe included honey and applesauce and whole wheat pastry flour, so I used my graham flour, added walnuts and instead of the streusel topping recommended by the recipe, I used a crunch topping with cinnamon chips. They came out really delicious! Moist, just sweet enough and hearty. The crunch topping with the cinnamon chips made them perfect.

My tasters agreed. I would make these muffins again, definitely!

Rated 5 out of 5. I know, I'm an easy grader.

Next: Honey-Oatmeal Muffins with Fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment