Saturday, June 24, 2017

Recipe #24: Cherry Muffins

Cherry Muffins
These muffins were good tasting for the most part. They were a little dry, but that was probably due to my having left them too long in the oven.

The recipe was straight forward and simple. I decided to make the large muffins (6) instead of the small (12) because the cherries were rather large and I thought they would fit better inside a large muffin.

If I were to make this recipe again, I would chop up the cherries into smaller pieces. I think that would spread the cherry flavor around a little bit more, also. As it was, the only time I tasted cherry was when I bit into one.

My tasters seemed to like these muffins, though they didn't get rave reviews. I'll rate these 4 out of 5, for the fair (but not great) flavor.

Next up: Chive Dinner Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment