Saturday, June 17, 2017

Recipe #23: Cheesy Bacon-'n-Apple Muffins

Cheesy Bacon-'n-Apple Muffins
These muffins were just about perfect. They had a subtle cheese flavor and a slight apple taste. They were very good for eating with a main dish. Their texture and color were also very nice and they had a pretty shape. Moreover, the recipe was easy to make and no adjustments were needed. I made 6 large muffins instead of 12 small and they were a good size.

I used bacon bits instead of bacon that I prepared myself. That was a good decision because unlike with the Bacon Muffins (earlier recipe), the chunks of bacon in these muffins were much smaller and easier to chew. My tasters all said they were very good.

I would recommend this recipe highly and therefore give it a 5/5 ranking.

No comments:

Post a Comment