Sunday, August 18, 2019

Recipe #109: Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin-Cranberry Muffins
For these muffins, I looked for a recipe that combines pumpkin with dried cranberries, since I have those on hand and I think they go well with pumpkin (shades of Thanksgiving!). It turns out there were a lot to choose from on the internet! The one I chose, Pumpkin-Cranberry Muffins, came from the website, My Recipes, which is a part of the website, AllRecipes.

The recipe was pretty good all by itself, so I made very few changes. I exchanged 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for 1/2 cup graham flour, and I increased the amount of brown sugar relative to the white sugar by 1/4 cup (3/4 c white, 1/2 c brown vs 1 c white, 1/4 c brown). And as always, I added 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.

The muffins were wonderful! They were moist, sweet, hearty and delicious! I would definitely make these again. My tasters were very pleased.

Rating: 5+ out of 5

Next: Poppyseed Muffins


No comments:

Post a Comment