Monday, March 26, 2018

Recipe #51: Double Chocolate Muffins

Skinny Double Chocolate Muffins
taken from website
Continuing with the "D" muffins that are versions of other letters--"C" in this case--we have double chocolate--that is, chocolate chocolate-chip muffins. For this recipe I found "Skinny Double Chocolate Muffins" at Sally's Baking Addiction website. They seemed a good alternative to the more decadent chocolate muffins, and they were very good, though not very sweet.

One of my tasters seemed surprised that a muffin called double chocolate would not be sweeter. They seemed "healthy," he said. And they were lighter and healthier, what with the whole wheat flour, honey, and yogurt along with the chocolate chips. Another of my tasters said they were very good and she would like more! She didn't mind their being less sweet.😉

I would make these again, I think, as they were satisfying.

I rate these muffins 5 out of 5.

Next up: Dried Fruit Muffins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment