Thursday, January 25, 2018

Recipe #44: Cream Cheese-Filled Muffins with Raspberries

Cream Cheese Muffins with Berries
The recipe in the book, 201 Muffins, called for a cream cheese filling and raspberries. I found a recipe that featured cream cheese filling and a variety of berries: Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Muffins, from the website, Five Heart Home. I didn't have any raspberries, so I used the berries I had on had: blueberries, cranberries and cherries. I also added a pecan on top for garnish.

The muffins came out tasting very good. I especially liked the little bit of sweetened cream cheese in the center; it made it unnecessary to butter the muffin! The fruit added just enough tartness.

My tasters also enjoyed them and so if I have occasion, I will make them again. I rated these muffins 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment